Assistant Management Accountant
Region : East of England
Salary: £25,000.00+ Plus benefits
Job Ref.: AMA EoE
Job InformationMy client, based within the Cambridge area are looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant, this role reporting into the Finance Director will support the finance function of this large national business.
• Assist with the production of management accounts and forecasts
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Assist with the annual audit / annual budget
• Preparing prepayment & accrual journals
• Analysis of overhead actuals vs budgets
• Reconcile multi-currency cash and card revenue
• AAT Qualified / Beginning ACCA studies
• Strong Excel skills including V-lookup & Pivot tables
• Always looking for ways to progress
This role is best suited to someone who is looking to build an exciting career within an established organisation. For this, my client is offering a competitive salary of £25,000+ as well as many other benefits. If this seems like a good match for what you are looking for then apply online now and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch shortly.