IFA Sales Support Admin Excellent benefits
Region : South East England
Salary: Salary up to £34,000 + Excellent Bens and bonus
Job Ref.: CL0409ADH
Job InformationJob Purpose
This administrative role requires experience of (and confidence in) dealing in the high net worth (HNW) market. Attention to detail, the ability to work unsupervised, under pressure and to tight deadlines are all essential.
Qualifications & Experience
• Strong administrative skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ideally financial planning qualifications (such as FPC or certificate level exams)
• 2 years minimum IFA industry experience
• Good general knowledge of all investment, life and pensions products and legislation
You are confident in:
• Providing full administrative support which will require strong organisational and administrative skills
• Pre and post meeting preparation for client meetings (processing applications, completing valuations)
• Diarising to ensure client paperwork and proposals move forward and obtaining letters of authority from clients
• Strong communication skills with providers, clients and within the company
• Handling client queries in relation to administration
• Being proactive with regard to industry changes and ensuring team complies with FCA and internal compliance procedures ensuring client information and files remain compliant.
• Computer literacy (ideally with experience of Intelligent Office and Volume)
• Typing skills
• Ensuring all correspondence and documents are checked for accuracy prior to issue to ensure excellent client service
You have the ability to build a strong proactive working relationship with the technical adviser, adviser, administrator and clients with whom you deal.
You have the aptitude to assist the adviser and clients in an efficient, enthusiastic, forward thinking manner using organisational and prioritising skills.
You have the ability to work under pressure using your own initiative, on your own as well as part of a team and be able and willing to work to pressing deadlines.
You also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
Switching Online switching within strict timescales and the follow up to confirm switches completed correctly.
Quotations Requests for quotations where all relevant data is available should be actioned on the day of request or within 2 days where immediate action is not possible.
Preparing Valuations Producing accurate portfolio valuations in anticipation of client meetings and/or ad hoc valuations as required.
Organising Diarising and preparing for internal and external meetings, including client meetings, seminars and conferences.
Commission/fees Payment queries will be mainly dealt with by the accounts department but where advice is sought in connection with a query, the response should be immediate. You may also be required to chase outstanding payments and raise invoices.
Miscellaneous Other general administrative tasks as required from time to time to assist with the provision of administrative support to a consultant and servicing to a client.
All administration staff are expected to be flexible and willing to carry out any jobs needing to be done within the department.
Salary up to £33,000. Plus bonuses and excellent benefits (to be discussed at interview)