Financial Controller - Progression to FD - Hammersmith
Region : Greater London
Salary: £65,000 to £75,000
Job Ref.: 7877HSM
Job InformationAre you a Qualified Financial Controller who is looking to join a business that offers a clear path to progress to Finance Director?
Cameron James Recruitment is currently working with a company based in West London. You would be joining the business at a time of high growth. They are looking for a commercially focused Finance Controller / Manager to join the business.
Reporting into the CFO and Directors the role will be a `hands on` position, you will responsible for the full finance function and all the day to day accounting. Key duties and responsibilities will include;
• Monthly management accounting and financial reporting
• Statutory accounts and Year-end close
• Management of the finance team on a day to day basis
• Supporting the Board and Directors
• Budgeting and Forecasting
• Cash-flow management and reporting
• Treasury management- dealing with the banks and finance
• KPI reporting, financial performance analysis and reporting
• Production of audited accounts and tax returns
• Managing external relationships
• Supporting growth
The successful candidate will possess a technically strong background and be able to demonstrate a high level of commercial aptitude. Candidates with a strong academic background and a good degree would be of interest to my client. The client can offer further development and progression.
Excellent opportunity to join a business which has a clear strategic vision to grow aggressively grow their business. The role offers a genuine progression opportunity. For more information please apply on-line and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch.