Region : Greater London
Salary: £25,000.00+ Depending on the candidate
Job Ref.: AA LDN 07-09-17
Job InformationTHE COMPANY
My client is a hugely progressive architectural practice looking for an Accounts assistant who can comfortably cover both sides of the accounting sector. You will be part of a team of 4, reporting to the Head of Finance and working alongside a hardworking, busy team.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU
• Dealing with all aspects of Accounts i.e. Purchase & Sales Ledger, experience with Credit Control, and implementation of assisting the Head of Finance with management accounts over time.
• AAT part qualified or other relevant qualification/bookkeeping experience.
• Working knowledge of Sage Line 50
• Excellent working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word
• The ability to work unsupervised on own initiative
• Professional and able to maintain strict confidentiality in all duties
• Flexible team player
• Good attention to detail.
• Good time management skills and able to work on own initiative
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines without compromising on accuracy.
Although they aren't expecting a management accountant from the offset, the Head of Finance is keen to find an individual who is willing to progress down that route, and will offer a progressive opportunity for the right candidate. Main duties will be focused around Purchase & Sales Ledger.
If you believe this role is correct for you, please click the Apply Now button, and a member of the Cameron James Recruitment Team will be in contact with you if they feel you are a good fit. If you think this isn't the right role for you but you'd like to discuss any other potential vacancies, then please also get in touch for a confidential discussion.