Sector:HR & Training
Region : North West England
Salary: £25,000 - £33,000, Plus Package
Job Ref.: DB14160
Job InformationCameron James is working with an established manufacturing business based in Lancashire and they are looking to recruit for a HR Generalist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Ensuring the provision of best HR practice and legally compliant HR advice in line with the company policy / procedures frameworks set.
- Advise and support management and employees on all aspects of HR, (including policies & procedures, terms and conditions, absence management, recruitment, retention, performance management, relations, pay & benefits and learning and development).
- Working with the senior team to ensure the business employs the right people with the skills.
- To ensure that all HR & Training processes are understood and implemented / to carry our audits of existing processes with the aim of continual improvement.
- Have strong Generalist experience with solid knowledge of current employment law
- Have Manufacturing or FMCG sector experience
- Ideally be CIPD qualified