Region : Greater London
Salary: Negotiable salary depending on experience
Job Ref.: Credit Control ASAP
Job InformationBRIEF DESCRIPTION
Job starting ASAP, IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE temporary Credit Controller, 3 month assignment.
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Our client is a leading global supplier of specialist edible ingredients for a variety of foods & beverages. They are looking for a temporary Credit Controller who is ideally experienced to assist them with their backlog on the collective side of their business.
As the temporary Credit Controller, you will be expected to do the following:
• Management of approximately 300 live accounts
• Undertaking all outbound debt collection via telephone and email
• Answering all inbound telephone and email queries
• Account Reconciliations
• Answering all customer correspondence
• Cash allocation as required
• Preparation and posting of all required journals
• Creating of Invoices and Credit Notes daily
• Work closely with the business for resolution of customer billing queries
• Can work to targets set
• Credit Checking and carrying out references
• Assistance with all ad hoc reporting
You will ideally be from a high volume call or query environment and have intermediate systems skills such as Excel, Word and Accounting System experience. It is vital you have good communications / Interpersonal skills (Verbal and Written).
If you feel like this is you, and you are IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE, then please press the Apply Now button and a member of the Cameron James team will be contacting you as soon as they can to begin the process and organise an interview. If this isn't right for you but you're looking for change or to get into another position, then please contact regardless and we'll get around to you also.