Sector:HR & Training
Region : Yorkshire & Humberside
Location: Keighley / Steeton
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000, 25-30 hours per week
Job Ref.: DB14172
Job InformationCameron James is working with an established manufacturing business based in Keighley / Steeton and they are looking to recruit for a HR Manager to join their team on a permanent and part time basis looking at 25 - 30 hours per week.
- Ensuring the provision of best HR practice and legally compliant HR advice in line with the company policy / procedures frameworks set.
- Advise and support management and employees on all aspects of HR, (including policies & procedures, terms and conditions, absence management, recruitment, retention, performance management, relations, pay & benefits and learning and development).
- To ensure that all HR & Training processes are understood and implemented / to carry our audits of existing processes with the aim of continual improvement.
- Overseeing all HR processors - starters, leavers, full employee life cycle, on boarding, inductions, updating HR employee records and HR administration
- Ensure compliance with all employment legislation and keep up to date with changes to UK and European law which may affect the company
- Send monthly reports on staff retention, Payroll, turnovers and feedback on exit interviews
- Have strong Generalist experience preferably within a stand-alone role
- Have private sector experience preferably manufacturing
- Ideally be CIPD qualified