HR & Systems / HRIS Analyst - Excellent Opportunity
Sector:HR & Training
Region : Greater London
Salary: £33,000 - £36,000
Job Ref.: 34676419
Job InformationWe are working with a large national business and they are looking to recruit an experienced HR & Systems Analyst to join the business.
Working as part of the HR team, the main focus of the role will be to manage and maintain the HR System that has recently been implemented across the business (CoreHR). This will include working with the IT team to ensure the smooth implementation of the system and ensuring it is effective and meeting business / user needs.
This is an exciting role and will involve working with many departments across the business, ensuring the smooth running of the HR system across payroll, HR, Time-Sheet Tracking, Talent Management, Expenses and on-boarding. In addition to working with the IT implementation team, the role will also focus on running day to day maintenance of the HR System, MI Reporting, suggesting system improvements and ensuring that the system training is effectively rolled out across the entire business (c1500 employees). Key duties and responsibilities will include;
• Provide support to users across the business via email and telephone responsible for the day to day running of the HR System (includes Payroll, Time and Attendance/Talent modules).
• Be the point of contact for CoreHR as system administrator / expert.
• Coordinating and implementing best practice improvements within the HR and Payroll System.
• Prepare/implement the roll out from a technical point of view of system upgrades as well as offering training across the business
• Provide system and project support to both the HR and Payroll teams.
• Maintain appropriate access levels for system users in line with GDPR requirements
• Delivering core cyclical and ad hoc HR and payroll reports provide accurate data in a consistent format.
• Work with the HR and Payroll teams to improved data quality in HR system.
• Identify/escalate more serious data issues to the Head of HR and Payroll Manager.
• Take responsibility for reviewing and developing efficient solutions to reporting requirements.
• Providing timely and accurate data to support on-going or ad hoc HR and Payroll projects
For this role candidates will need to have experience working in a similar position and hold strong IT skills - ideally with CoreHR or other cloud based systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft etc.). They will be MI reporting, so candidates will need to hold advanced MS Excel experience.
A good understanding of HR and Payroll is essential, and ideally candidates will have exposure to a HR System implementation in another business.
This is an exciting role in this business and will be very fast paced, project based and lots to get your teeth into. It is essential that in addition to having strong IT skills, candidates have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Immediate need, so please apply online ASAP for more information and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch.