Audit and Compliance Senior
Region : Yorkshire & Humberside
Job Ref.: 35158671
Job InformationThis is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and dynamic accountancy firm who have recently relocated to fantastically modern city centre offices. My client is looking for an Audit and Compliance Senior.
This role will involve working closely within the audit and compliance team to ensure all clients receive an excellent standard of service and all statutory deadlines are met.
The main duties of the Audit and Compliance Senior will include:
• Completes book keeping timely and accurately on Sage and other accounting software
• Responsible for preparing and filing VAT returns by the deadlines at HMRC
• Prepare year end accounts on Iris including notes to the accounts for review
• Prepare a full year end file for review
• To effectively plan an audit and then carry out that plan through audit testing and ensure all parts of the file are completed
• To attend client meetings where required
• Communicates any client issues to the Line Manager
• Complies with all confidentiality rules
The ideal candidate will be part qualified ACCA studier with a minimum of 3 years audit experience which is related to statutory year end accounts. Confidence and excellent communication skills are an important trait in this position as you will be expected to deal with clients both face to face, verbally and written.
For more information on this position please contact Kathryn Ali at Cameron James Professional Recruitment on 0113 242 9411 or email Kathryn.email@example.com