Client Support Administrator
Region : Greater London
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Job Ref.: 36338408
Job InformationWe are working with a leading consultancy firm and due to a period of growth, they are recruiting for an experienced Administrator to work within the Client Services team.
Reporting into the Manager the role will involve working within a busy and fast paced team, responsible for preparing and producing reports for their key financial clients. Main duties and responsibilities will include;
• Checking and manipulating technical reports from surveyors, producing professional reports for clients
• Producing a high volume of reports : around 5-10 per day
• Condensing and focusing on key information (including financial, technical and summarised reports) : using MS Excel and Word
• Quality checking information provided
• Drafting letters using templates and data processing
• Liaison with surveyors and clients for information
• Creating and issuing of fee quotes
• Monitoring of surveyor invoices
• Managing project administration
• General office duties
For this role candidates must have proven administration experience, with strong attention to detail and report writing skills. Excellent organisation and time management experience is essential.
This role would be ideal for candidates who have previous experience producing important and detailed reports within time constraints i.e. Executive Assistants, PA`s, Project roles or with Accountancy, Quantity Surveyor or Law firms. Quality checking experience would be desirable.
Good IT skills are essential as you will produce and manipulating reports via MS Office and Excel.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing market leading organisation. They boast a fantastic working environment and offer professional development for employees.
For more information please apply online and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch.