Region : West Midlands
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: Salary negotiable dependant on exp/qualifications
Job Ref.: CL0110PPB
Job InformationOur Clients are a highly successful, boutique firm or Wealth Managers and Financial Planners requiring an additional Paraplanner due to ongoing success.
• to undertake client related administration, review work, reporting and implementation, in order to assist Independent Financial Advisers in the provision of independent financial services to clients;
• to undertake the required number of chargeable hours for the department;
• to complete tasks in an efficient and timely fashion and not to undertake a task which would take a higher time cost than that which an Independent Financial Adviser could take.
• maintenance of client and portfolio records;
• preparation of client files for annual or half yearly reviews;
• process client new business and general client administration as required;
• produce financial product and investment product recommendation reports;
• undertake product and provider research
• preparing necessary paperwork and application forms for client meetings;
• communicate with product providers on case progress, compliance issues and record keeping. Deal with provider errors and mistakes and rectify these;
• attend client meetings as required and produce notes of meeting, confirming action points to be undertaken by either the Independent Financial Adviser, the client or another third party.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
• it is required that Administrator Paraplanners have, or aim to achieve, the Certificate in Financial Planning, or the Certificate in Financial Administration or working towards the diploma level 4. This demonstrates the basic level of technical knowledge which is required in order to undertake the job of a Paraplanner;
• good organisational and planning skills and to be able to keep a time record of work undertaken on behalf of clients;
• understand the advice process and the need for a commercial relationship with clients;
• strong communication skills and excellent analytical skills; and
• good team player with a flexible approach.
Excellent salary in the region of £40,000 for the right candidate