Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Region : South West England
Salary: Bonus, Pension and other Benefits
Job Ref.: DAH0612D
Job InformationCommercial Insurance Account Handler -Winchester, Hampshire
Salary : Up to 32k DOE + Pension and Benefits & Free on-site parking
Our client is a leading specialist Insurance Broker who has been trading for over 15 years and has enjoyed continued growth in the specialist sector they operate in as market leaders.
They now have an opening for an experienced commercial insurance account handler who can continue the ongoing expansion of the company.
You will be:-
• Dedicated client manager for a selection of clients.
• Responsible for Policy renewals, mid-term adjustments, claims, credit control.
• New business underwriting and Open Market broking.
• Assisting with the generation of monthly bordereaux
• Minimum 1-year Commercial insurance experience
• Own transport is required
• Good numeracy skills
• Understand the importance of an efficient diary system
• Be able to pay attention to detail and accuracy
• Be confident and exhibit excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Be flexible to work loads and work well under pressure.
• Able to solve problems and work independently.
• Excel & WordPress would be advantageous
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you