Recruitment Manager / Talent Acquisition Manager - Stand Alone Role
Sector:HR & Training
Region : Greater London
Location: London City
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000
Job Ref.: 36597911
Job InformationWe are working with an established and growing Global Marketing company and they are recruiting for an experienced Internal Recruiter / Recruitment Manager / Talent Acquisition Manager.
This is a brand new role and will report into the CEO. The role will be a standalone position managing all recruitment and to support further growth plans. Recruitment will be on a global basis and will be assisting offices in London, Europe, US, Australia and Asia
Managing the full recruitment cycle, this role offers the opportunity for an experienced recruiter to help build a strong employer brand and ensure they provide a positive candidate experience at all levels. Key duties will include;
• Managing the full recruitment cycle for the business, working in a standalone role
• Taking comprehensive job briefs from hiring managers and advising on current market conditions.
• Training hiring managers on how to interview and sell the company to candidates.
• Searching for relevant candidates through networking, LinkedIn, advertising, referrals, job boards etc.
• Sourcing and screening candidates; managing candidate applications, telephone, face to face and skype interviewing
• Delivering offers to candidates and managing the full offer process
• Becoming an expert in the market and knowledgeable about competitors and key players in the market.
• Attend appropriate exhibitions & events as required and subscribe to all relevant daily email updates on market information.
• Contribute ideas towards training, benefits, etc.
• Negotiation and purchase of advertising space.
• Maintaining the recruitment agency preferred suppliers list, regular communication with recruitment agencies and a review of the effectiveness of the PSL every 6 months.
• Maintaining and updating relevant social media pages
For this role candidates will ideally have proven internal / in-house recruitment experience, although candidates from agency, looking to move internal will also be considered.
Previous marketing, media or advertising experience would be an advantage, however experience recruiters from all sectors will be considered.
Excellent communication skills are essential for this role, in addition to building and developing relationships with key stakeholders and external contacts.
Please apply on-line and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch ASAP.