Region : Yorkshire & Humberside
Salary: £26k+ and additional benefits
Job Ref.: DL 070219 HMA
Job InformationMy client is a Global organisation which has an excellent opportunity within its newly formed Shared Service function in Bradford. This role would provide the successful applicant with a fantastic opportunity to become a key member of their growing accounts team.
You will be responsible for the automation of current process and controls and support the department developing financial models.This will be a varied and fast paced job role which will require you to manage a busy workload and prioritise to ensure deadlines are met. You must be fluent is speaking Dutch and ideally experience in applying these skills within a manufacturing environment.
• Monthly management reporting.
• Month end journal postings/balance sheet reconciliation.
• Produce reporting packs for stakeholders.
• Preparation of statutory accounts.
• Analysis of budgets and forecasts.
• Part qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
• Previous experience of a Shared Service centre.
• Proficient in Advanced Excel/Modelling.
• Must be fluent in Dutch.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious accountant with to join a globally recognised and growing manufacturing company. If this seems like a good match for what you are looking for then apply online now and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch shortly.