Head of Planning & Control
Region : Greater London
Location: Central London
Salary: £100-120k plus benefits
Job Ref.: HFP/C-1
Job InformationI`m currently recruiting for a global financial services company based in Central London who are looking to hire a Head of Planning & Control.
This role will suit someone who has a background within financial planning/control within a regulated environment, such as insurance or financial services. The role is responsible for ensuring all financial information is produced and analysed within designated timescales.
• Strategic financial planning & control
• Monthly/quarterly P&L statements
• Maintain monthly/quarterly and annual rolling business plans
• Ensure all financial activities are carried out within UK reg requirements
• Variance analysis in financial performance
• Primary contact within the planning & control function
• Manage the planning & control team
• Building strong working relationships across management throughout the business
• Strong financial planning & control experience
• Team management experience
• Qualified : ACCA/CIMA/ACA
For this position, my client is offering a competitive salary of £100,000-120,000 dependant on experience as well as other benefits.
If this seems like a good fit for what you are looking for then apply now and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch.