Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Region : South East England
Salary: 23,000 - 30,000
Job Ref.: DAH110219
Job InformationAccount Handler : General Insurance
Colchester - Essex
Salary:£23 - £30,000 DOE
Would you like to be part of a friendly, lively and fast paced team with a client base covering the the South of England
Then look no further than the role below!!
This independent insurance brokerage has grown organically for the last 50 years and are now a thriving company specialising within the General Insurance markets and working with all of the Top Insurers in the market.
The role of Account Handler : General Insurance:
• Build strong relationships with clients
• Understand all of their general insurance needs across Commercial classes
• Dealing with premiums of £500 : £30,000
• Liaise with insurers to find the best deal for your client
• Present the options back to your client and close the deal
The Requirements of the Account Handler : General Insurance:
A strong background of General Insurance
• CII Qualified desirable
• Live within commutable distance of the office or happy to relocate
• Excellent communication skills : verbal and written
• Previous use of Open Gi Desirable
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact complete the link and a consultant from Cameron- James will be in contact with you.