Commercial Claims Handler
Region : Yorkshire & Humberside
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 + benefits
Job Ref.: NM5948331
Job InformationOur client, a highly respected Leeds based Insurance Broker is seeking a Commercial Claims Handler to join their team.
As befits an organisation that prides itself on offering an outstanding level of technical advice to their clients, you will benefit from the highest level of internal training, including full sponsorship towards achieving CII qualifications.
If you wish to work for one of the most forward thinking and progressive brokers in the market who can offer solid career progression and both professional and personal development working alongside some of the industry`s leading professionals then please get in touch.
Our client is offering generous staff benefits and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company.
• Management of an allocated caseload.
• Attend client visits in order to guide clients through the claims procedure.
• Gather all relevant claims information & documentation.
• Proactive diary task management.
• Ensure all files are maintained and data capture accurate and up to date.
• Produce claims reports as required.
• To ensure all regulatory process requirements are adhered to.
• Ensure claims are accurately reserved.
Skills & Experience
• Ideally, have gained commercial claims experience gained in a broking environment
• Consideration will be given to candidates who have a solid grounding gained working for an insurer or adjuster
• Cert CII or progress towards
• An empathetic and understanding phone manner
If you wish to apply for any of the above positions, please click on the link below and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you.