Trainee Commercial Claims Handler
Region : Yorkshire & Humberside
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Job Ref.: NM3453218
Job InformationOur client, a highly respected Leeds based Insurance Broker is seeking a Trainee Commercial Claims Handler to join their team.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for candidates with a basic grounding in insurance who are looking to increase their technical knowledge of the claims process. You will benefit from an outstanding level of internal training support, including full sponsorship towards achieving industry recognised CII qualifications.
Our client is offering generous staff benefits and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company.
• Initial registration of claims
• Gather all relevant claims information & documentation.
• Proactive diary task management.
• Ensure all files are maintained and data capture accurate and up to date.
Skills & Experience
• Solid academic background with strong literacy and numeracy skills
• Previous insurance experience would be beneficial but isn`t essential
• Good IT skills
• An empathetic and understanding phone manner
If you wish to apply for any of the above positions, please click on the link below and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you.