Location: Central London
Salary: £58-65k plus benefits
Job Ref.: FC11FC
I`m currently recruiting for a fast paced business based in Central London who are looking for a Qualified Financial Controller for a permanent opportunity within this well-established organisation. Salary £58-65k.
The role is responsible for the company wide finances, managing a small finance team and reports directly to the company CEO.
• Preparation of financial accounts
• Management Accounting
• Reporting financials to the CEO
• Implementing new processes/projects to drive improvements
• Accruals & Prepayments
• Monthly reconciliations
• VAT Returns
• Assisting with tax accounting
• Preparation of annual reports
• Assisting with audit processes
Team Management duties:
• Managing a small finance team
• Mentoring and supervising junior staff
• Implementing KPI and WIP reports
• Fully Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
• Sage 200 experience
• Team leadership experience
For this role, my client is offering a salary of £58,000-65,000 dependent on experience, along with an annual bonus and other benefits.
If this seems like the right match for you then apply online now and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch shortly.