Region : North West England
Job Ref.: RK0383FS
Job InformationPA/Compliance Administrator Vacancy, Bolton, up to £25,000, 12 Month FTC due to Maternity Cover. Providing direct support to the Practice Manager within the Wealth Management Department. 37.5 Hours Per Week, Normal Office hours, 22 Days Holiday +Bank Holidays. Pension Scheme, Death in Service Cover (3x Salary)
Working in partnership with a reputable Financial Planners in Bolton I am currently recruiting for a PA/Compliance Administrator on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. The role is varied and will consist of;
• Preparation and issue of general letters/mail merges.
• Liaising with Recruitment Consultants, arranging interviews, issuing references, preparing HR files, following induction process.
• Arranging 1-1 meetings for Admin staff, Paraplanners and Advisers. Preparation of documentation and subsequent follow up work.
• Monitoring staff holidays/sickness.
• Checking Expense claims.
• Screening calls for Practice Manager in her absence.
• Prepare and send out monthly Client Feedback Questionnaires.
• Working closely with the marketing team and compliance to arrange the approval of website articles.
• Preparing compliance procedures, Issuing/monitoring staff declarations.
• Monitoring monthly knowledge tests/CPD.
• Assisting in the preparation work for the External file checks.
• Assisting in the preparation work for the Annual Compliance audit.
• Checking the Bank Statement.
• Logging Invoices in Volume.
• Using XERO accountancy software to load invoices ready to produce the company accounts.
• Liaising with providers, suppliers and clients as required.
• Payment of pension contributions on-line.
• Assisting with the FCA returns and P.I Insurance renewal.
• Managing workload using IRESS (Adviser office).
For further information please contact me on 0161 638 8627, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or APPLY NOW!