Insurance Business Sales Executive
Region : West Midlands
Salary: 20,000 - 23,000 Bonus Pension and other Benefits
Job Ref.: DAH150519
Job InformationInsurance Appointment Setter : Rugby : Warwickshire
Basic to 23k + Quarterly Bonus, Pension and other Benefits
Our client is a leading National Insurer based in Rugby who now due to continued expansion and Growth are looking for a Sales driven appointment setter.
The role of the Business Sales Executive is to generate New Business opportunities and carry out diary management for field-based sales. Working closely with field-based sales, identifying prospects and creating sales opportunities with accountancy practices to promote our broad range Products
• Arrange New Business appointments for field sales Executives
• Generate new prospect leads through information gathering and research.
• Take ownership and manage leads and prospects in your name.
• Work to personal and company targets and KPIs.
• Ensure that diaries are updated with correct and accurate data.
• Ensure that internal systems are updated and correct with accurate data.
• Work with the field sales to ensure that their area is fully optimised.
• Ensure that appointments are booked within the companies` guidelines.
• Arrange renewal appointments for field sales as and when needed.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and motivated team player with the ability to think on their feet and build relationships both over the phone.
• Previous Telesales Experience or sales experience
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Programmes
• Experience using CRM systems
• Ability to relate to a wide range of clients
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete the Link and a consultant from Cameron james will be in contact with you.