Sector:HR & Training
Location: Central London
Salary: £60-65,000 plus benefits
Job Ref.: HRDCL
Job InformationWe have partnered with a well-established, services based organisation and we are assisting with the recruitment of an experienced HR Director.
Working as part of the senior team and reporting into the Managing Director, the role will hold responsibility for all aspects of operational and strategic areas of HR for the business. Key duties and responsibilities will include;
• Working as part of the senior management team and attending board meetings
• Leading and management of the HR team - 4 people
• Responsible for managing and rolling out the HR strategy and supporting key department stakeholders with this
• Overseeing and managing all operational areas of HR for the business
• Providing advice and guidance to senior managers on all areas of generalist HR, keeping up to date with HR and UK law legislation
• Supporting the business with ER, HR policies, procedures and HR best practice
• Reviewing and updating HR policies and initiatives
• Leading on HR projects
• Overseeing the recruitment budget and strategy, including talent management and staff retention
• Responsible for Learning & Development and rolling out training initiatives and activities
• Management and reporting of HR data
• Overseeing payroll, pensions schemes and employee benefits
For this role candidates will need to be CIPD Qualified and have proven experience working within a similar role at an operational and strategic level.
In addition to having the relevant HR experience, candidates should have excellent business acumen, be commercially astute, entrepreneurial and innovative. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and growing organisation, working as part of the senior management team.
In return the company offers a comprehensive salary package, including bonus scheme (c30%), pension scheme, private healthcare and life insurance.
For more information please apply on line and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch ASAP.