Operations Director Wealth Management
Region : Greater London
Salary: Salary is negotiable
Job Ref.: CL1007ODM
Job InformationCameron James is working with a leading Financial Services group recruiting for a Director of Operations.
• To position the firm for, and ensure, the timely and accurate delivery of work on behalf of our clients so as to meet client expectations and requirements, including disaster recovery planning.
• To effectively manage the staff within your area of responsibility by setting objectives, conducting regular reviews and ensure the business continues to operate effectively.
• Positioning the firm`s resources for future growth and strategically plan for resource allocation and investments. Highlight opportunities for procedure improvements or enhancements, and ensure all processes are fully documented
• Ensuring adequate and efficient use of technology within the business, and co-ordination of processes with the Operations team, and the interaction of processes between Regional and Central teams.
• Production of management information to enable Board level decisions on strategic and business as usual matters.
• Plan and implement specific projects as required by the directors relating to software usage, or management requirements ensuring that these are fully documented.
• Retaining a market leading knowledge of technologically solutions, generally and specifically to the financial planning.
• Logical thinking with excellent communication skills
• A good awareness of FCA principles and regulatory initiatives
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Self motivation and commitment to the business : gets things done
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• To be able to create and manage change projects proficiently.
• High level of management experience
• Board level experience desirable
• Sound operational understanding of an IFA working environment (desired, but not required, candidates without sector experience will be considered)