Head of HR (Interim)
Sector:HR & Training
Region : Yorkshire & Humberside
Salary: £50,000 - £58,000
Job Ref.: DB14166
Job InformationHead of HR (Interim)
- To develop and lead implementation HR strategy linked to the organisations effectiveness and key corporate objectives.
- To provide professional HR advice and guidance to all in the organisation on all aspects of people management.
- To contribute and advise on organisational restructures and change management.
- Oversee all HR / L&D functions and ensure full range of HR is being run efficiently, (including policies & procedures, terms and conditions, absence management, restructuring, recruitment, retention, performance management, relations, pay & benefits and learning and development), to ensure a consistent and fair approach to people management throughout the business. (Hands on HR management where required).
- To ensure that all HR & Training processes are understood and implemented across all functions
- Fully CIPD qualified
- Degree qualified (or equivalent).
- Proven generalist experience including the ability to work at strategic and operational levels.
- Experience of leading a HR function.
- Experience of Change Management/Restructures and the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
This is an urgent requirement, please get in touch to discuss in more detail