Work With Us
We are an established recruitment company placing professional people into some of the most well-known companies in the UK. We specialise in a diverse range of industries including Accountancy, Senior Qualified Finance, General Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Financial Services, Human Resources and Office Support
We are continually growing and are interested in speaking with experienced Recruitment Professionals from all sectors, who would be interested in working on an a Self-Employed basis, acting and operating as an independent recruitment consultancy service to us.
The proposal we offer is unique and we can offer true flexibility for that ultimate work / life balance, whilst providing the opportunity to maximise your company earning potential. In this role you would retain a large percentage of the income you generate and fully manage yourself working as an external Consultancy Business, but would be still part of a wider network of experienced recruiters within consultancy companies.
This opportunity would be ideal for experienced recruiters who are keen to work independently, and who are confident in their own billings capability – but are perhaps tired of working in an employed role, which is structured and KPI’s focused. For those thinking of going it alone or setting up themselves; this offers you all the support without the risk.
- • Access to a specific region that you can develop and expand – which comes with a large existing database of clients and candidates
- • Invoice split to you of 65% on placements
- • 30% of your fee as soon as the candidate starts (the rest paid when we get paid)
- • Access and use of our candidate and client marketing system
- • Advertising on multiple job boards for your roles (job adverts and CV searching)
- • Access to our city centre based offices on the days you want to use them
- • All of your credit control done for you
- • Access to all of our on-line and cloud based systems
- • CV formatting service available (to save you time)
- • Access to back office support and recommendations of professional services
- • Phone answering and message taking service for when you are not in the office
- • Support of an experienced network of recruitment professionals working as a Consultancy Business
- • Advice provided if needed from the Directors who have collectively been in recruitment for over 50 years.
We are passionate about what we do and have strong moral ethics in the way we like to conduct business, including the companies who act and operate as an independent recruitment consultancy business to us.
If you are interested in hearing more about this please get in touch for a confidential chat.