Recruitment Manager / Internal Recruiter / In-house Recruiter - Stand Alone
Sector:HR & Training
Region : South East England
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Job Ref.: 33253563
Job InformationWe are working on an exciting new position for a recruitment manager with a Multi-National electronics company, who are looking for someone to lead the growth of their expanding business.
This is a fantastic opening position for someone who is strong minded, organised and has the ability to work sharply; applying their external experience professionally, timely and cost effective to both the UK and international offices.
Although this is a stand-alone position, the ideal candidate will be working closing with the HR Manager and Senior Management team. Key duties and responsibilities include:
• Reporting into the HR Manager, the role is working in a stand alone Recruitment Manager role, managing all aspects of the full recruitment process for the business.
• Ownership of the full recruitment cycle- organising job boards, sourcing and screening candidates, interviews and on boarding of new employees
• Working with and support the management team and agreeing on a selection process, criteria and decision making on quality of talent
• Take a full hands on approach to re-organising the structure of how the recruitment process moves forward in the future, standardising the interview process throughout the various departments and offices
• Transmit and become familiar with the specifics of each departments roles and guidelines of standards of C.Vs required, shortlist candidates and be able to demonstrate strong advice on short listed candidates
• Take responsibility for all recruitment administration, including: advertising roles, arranging of interviews, drafting offer letters, contracts, regret after interview letters, induction and safe screen management and change to terms and conditions
• Work closely with the finance department on all payroll/staffing matters
• Review the cost effectiveness of recruitment methods and aim to use the most cost effective method to gain the strongest candidates, monitor salaries and advise management on competitive rates.
• Increase business awareness through recruitment advertisement on social media sites such as LinkedIn and Facebook.
• Ensure the on boarding and induction process is consistent throughout the business and candidates are regularly reviewed throughout their probation period
• Be willing to learn different areas within the HR department such as L&D training and generic CIPD training with the possibility of a sponsorship through the company.
The ideal candidate for this role must have a strong background in recruitment (internal preferred however not essential - they will consider recruiters from agencies).
The client is looking for someone who is confident and has the tenacity to work alone, in addition to making suggestions for business improvement.
The company will offer support with training and sponsorship for CIPD.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established, fast paced, multi-national company, who reward and recognise employees hard work and commitment. There is an excellent package including pension scheme, weekly fitness classes, private healthcare and much more!
For more details, please apply on-line and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch.