HR & Payroll Administrator - Excellent Opportunity!
Sector:HR & Training
Region : South East England
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
Job Ref.: 33289206
Job InformationI am working on a new and exciting position working for a well-known fleet management firm. The role is for a HR administrator position; however it will also involve managing the payroll.
Reporting into the HR manager, the role will involve all general day to day HR duties and will include working alongside 2 others in the team and Supporting the HR Manager, your duties will include:
• General support with the HR team and duties
• Carrying out all HR administrative tasks
• Preparing and sending out letters and contracts
• Dealing with queries
• Updating HR records/ database
• Recording information
• Ownership of payroll preparation and amending/updating salary changes, bonus calculations, holiday and sickness, maternity/ paternity etc
• Handling confidential information
• General filing and other duties as necessary
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in HR and payroll administration and be number savvy, with the ability to adapt to different work environments. Someone who is able to go in and hit the ground running.
This is a great starting point for anyone looking to get into the HR industry. The client offers fantastic training opportunities for those who want self-growth and to progress within the company. Along with an attractive basic the company offer 25 days a year holiday and other fantastic benefits.
For more information please apply online and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch.