Senior Corporate Account Handler
Region : North West England
Job Ref.: NM346543
Job InformationSenior Corporate Account Handler : Manchester city centre
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 + benefits package
Cameron James is partnering with an industry leading commercial insurance brokerage who are seeking a Corporate Account Handler.
Our client, an instantly recognisable and well-respected brand within the insurance industry is looking for an experienced Insurance Professional to join their Corporate team located in Manchester city centre.
As a Corporate Handler, you will provide a proactive high level technical and broking support to clients and offer best advice regarding their insurances at all times. You will deal with all lines of commercial classes including, for example, Commercial Combined, Property, EL/PL, E&O, and PI. Additionally, and just as importantly, you will act as a referral point to the remaining team members for technical issues/queries as well as handling the more complex renewals/larger paying clients. Typically you will be responsible for higher end corporate clients where premiums can be in excess of £250,000
If you are frustrated by your current position and want to join a business that can offer you fantastic career progression opportunities then get in touch.
The role of Senior Corporate Account Handler
• Build strong relationships with clients
• Understand all their general insurance needs across all classes of commercial insurances
• Dealing with premiums up to £250,000 per policy
• Process renewals, mid-term adjustments and new business
• Be able to negotiate with Insurers and client
• Assistance to an account executive in renewal reports and preparation.
The Requirements of the Senior Corporate Account Handler
• A strong background in Corporate Insurance
• Previous use of Acturis would be desirable
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you.