SME Account Handler
Region : North West England
Job Ref.: NM34543E
Job InformationSME Account Handler : Manchester city centre
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 + bonus & benefits package
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s largest insurance brokers based in the heart of Manchester city centre£
Our client, an instantly recognisable and well-respected brand within the insurance industry is looking for a driven, ambitious SME Account Handler to join their lively team.
Tasked with growing and maintaining a book of business : you will be fully responsible for placing new business, processing MTA’s and Renewals. No cold calling will be required for this role as you will be passed warm, fully qualified leads that have been passed across by the Account Executive as they fall below the premium threshold required by the Corporate team.
If you are frustrated by your current position and want to join a business that can offer you fantastic career progression opportunities then get in touch.
The role of SME Account Handler
• Build strong relationships with clients
• Understand all their general insurance needs across all classes of commercial insurances
• Dealing with premiums of up to £7,500 per policy
• Process renewals, mid-term adjustments and new business
• Be able to negotiate with Insurers and client
• Assistance to an account executive in renewal reports and preparation.
The Requirements of the SME Account Handler
• A strong background in Commercial Insurance Live within commutable distance of the office or happy to relocate
• Previous use of Acturis would be desirable
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you.