Sales Ledger Clerk - luxury fashion
Region : Greater London
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
Job Ref.: 7844444
Job InformationI am currently dealing with an exciting opportunity working for a luxury fashion retailer. They are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable clerk to join their busy and very, friendly finance Team.
The role will report into the Credit Control Manager and you will have responsibility for your own ledger. Therefore the ideal candidate will have worked in a similar environment and be confident in managing their own accounts.
You will need to have first class customer service skills with a winning attitude and the ability to build rapport across your client base.
The duties will include:
• Management of approximately 300 live accounts
• Account Reconciliations
• Answering all customer correspondence
• Cash allocation as required
• Preparation and posting of all required journals
• Creating of Invoices and Credit Notes daily
• Work closely with the business for resolution of customer billing queries
• Can work to targets set
• Credit Checking and carrying out references
• Assistance with all ad hoc reporting
The ideal candidate for this role will need to be a people person, who is technically strong, able to deal with a query and able to nurture relationships. Experience of Sage would be beneficial and good Excel skills are a must.
If you have the relevant skills and attitude please apply online, the role offers scope to develop and be an integral part of this growing and forward thinking business