Region : Greater London
Location: City of London
Job Ref.: 34891058
Job InformationBRANCH MANAGER
Due to our huge success and continued growth, we are currently recruiting for a Branch Manager to work in our London office, covering one of our busiest regions!
You will report into the Business Director and your role will be to manage a team of recruitment consultants and grow this team, along with the business in London and the South. This would be ideal for an experienced Branch Manager, who is used to billing as well as managing people, or a Team Leader / Senior Consultant who is ready for the next step in their career. We offer market leading incentives and bonus schemes and fantastic management training with full support in your role.
We are keen to speak with ambitious, self-motivated and strong people managers who are looking for a career with a growing organisation, who will be confident to have their own input and ideas for the ongoing recruitment strategy.
Main Duties will include:
• Working with the Directors on the overall recruitment strategy and focus for the branch
• Maintain your own billings by running a desk
• Leading and developing a team of recruitment consultants
• Recruitment and branch growth, whilst ensuring the branch meets revenue targets
• Monitor and oversee all activity and tasks completed
• Build strong relationships with local clients and visit them regularly
• Conduct 1-1 appraisals and team meetings to monitor performance and provide regular coaching, training and development.
• Ensure that all candidates and clients receive an excellent level of customer service
We understand that to attract the best talent we must offer a competitive package and working environment and that`s exactly what we do:
• High spec central city offices
• Competitive basic salary
• Industry leading quarterly bonus scheme : totally uncapped!!
• Monthly bonus incentives
• 10k Club : Top restaurant for a meal and drinks on a Friday afternoon
• Up to 27 days holiday
• Flexible working hours, with an early finish every Friday (also a dress down day)
• Private Healthcare and Dental Plan
• Fresh fruit delivered every week to the office
• Season ticket travel loans
• Branch performance incentives and team lunches
If you would like more information about this role and to have a confidential chat, please get in touch with Jen MacDougall or go to our website at Cameron James for further information and contact details.
If you are not interested, but know of someone who would be : please pass on my details. We offer a £150 referral fee for anyone recommended that starts with us.