Corporate Tax Associate
Region : Yorkshire & Humberside
Job Ref.: 35158227
Job InformationMy client is an accountancy firm in the heart of Leeds with a very dynamic and different outlook on the traditional accounting model. they are looking for a Corporate Tax Associate to join the Corporate Tax team. They have major growth plans over the next few years and so now is a really exciting time to join this fantastic company.
This role is well suited to someone who is either part qualified or qualified ACCA or ACA with a minimum of 3 years Practice experience.
Duties of the Corporate Tax Associate will include:
• Corporate Tax Computation Preparations and Review
• Review and manage all deadlines : payment of corporate tax, return of approved CT600`s
• Preparation and completion of HMRC notification forms
• Communication with clients, HMRC and various other parties via telephone, email and written correspondence
• Produce reports for the Head of Tax
It is essential for this role that the right candidate is a confident person with great communication skills as the role will include a lot of working closely with clients. The ideal candidate will have very strong time management skills and be organised and efficient.
For more information please contact Kathryn Ali at Cameron James Professional Recruitment on 0113 242 9411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org