Region : South East England
Salary: Salary dependant on experience and qualification
Job Ref.: CL0706FSAP
Job InformationCameron James is working with a successful IFA Practice based in Hertfordshire, in the recruitment of an experienced IFA Administrator to join their growing team. You will help with preparing advice cases for submission, and assisting with producing suitability reports, researching financial products, reviewing products. These main tasks will be the responsibility of the Paraplanning team.
Main responsibilities of the Administrator are:
• Gather information and collate sales documentation:
• Prepare illustrations, comparisons.
• Preparation & documentation of Letter of Authorities for client existing plans.
• Completion of Plan Checklists
• Assist in compilation of Suitability Reports
• Upload documents to Caerus for compliance
• Facilitate the approval of cases which do not initially pass PFA checking and ensure papers are complete.
• When approved, submit application documentation to product providers.
• Update Intelliflo status.
• Update Database/systems.
• Ensure business issued as quickly as possible.
The firm offers excellent benefits and ongoing training and qualifications.
Please contact Claire for further information.