Region : North East England
Salary: £17,000 - £21,000
Job Ref.: JA-0612PLAHmnew
Job InformationPersonal Lines/HNW Account Handler
Salary - £20K DOE
Location - Newcastle
A National Broker is now in the market to add a Personal Lines / High Net Worth Account Handler to their team due to a long standing member of the team retiring.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join a well-established team working in an area of the business that is projected strong growth over the next 12 months. In the role you will deal with premiums up to £5k across all Personal Lines business.
Within the role you will be provided full training and support throughout your career, with the opportunity to develop further within the business.
The role of Account Handler
• Build strong relationships with clients
• Understand all of their Personal insurance needs across all classes of Motor, Household and Travel Insurance to build a portfolio with each client
• Build a strong network within the local area and build relationships with clients and suppliers
The Requirements of the Account Handler
• A background of Personal Insurance
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
• The willingness and ability to meet with clients face to face to discuss opportunities and requirements
• Ability to network with various local business`s and key individuals
This is a really exciting time to join the business, as they are projecting growth year on year and have ambitious plans over the next 2-3 years.
For more information on this role, please apply on line and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch.