Compliance Support Administrator - Immediate Need
Region : Greater London
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Job Ref.: 36789701
Job InformationWe are working with a well-established consultancy business and they are recruiting for an experience administrator to work within their head-office compliance team.
Reporting into the manager, this role will involve the provision of administrative support across the entire business. The main focus of the role will be to accurately check and prepare reports, ensure business compliance and process legal and quality documents. Key duties and responsibilities will include;
• Providing support to business Partner and the compliance team, working as part of a team of 3
• Maintaining all aspects of compliance and quality standards cross the business
• Production and maintenance of reports and financial data on Excel (need to be intermediate level - formulas, Charts & Graphs, Pivot tables/v-look-ups, linking cells/whole spreadsheets etc.)
• Preparation of letters, reports and presentations on Word and PowerPoint (inputting data into templates, creating templates, inputting and manipulation of tables etc.)
• Processing and manipulation of legal documentation
• Maintenance of insurance validations from third parties
• Processing compliance documentation
• Responsible for the creation of company standard templates and reports in Word and Excel
• Communicating and liaising with employees across the business, in addition to external clients
• Ad-hoc office/administrative duties as required
For this role it is essential that candidates have proven experience within administration, hold excellent attention to detail and are able to prioritise their workload.
Excellent MS Word and Excel experience is essential, as the role will involve high volume reporting and data manipulation for the business. In addition strong communication skills are essential, as you will be liaising with employees, managers and senior partners across the entire business.
This role would be ideal for strong Administrators / PA`s / Legal Secretary`s / Compliance administrators, although candidates from any professional services background will be considered.
This is an immediate need, so please apply on-line ASAP and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch.