Region : Yorkshire & Humberside
Salary: Bonus, pension, flexible benefits
Job Ref.: DD100119
Job InformationJob Information
Motor Fleet Account Handler: Morley, Leeds
£20,000 - £25,000 Basic DOE + Bonus, Pension and other Benefits
Our client, a leading Independent Insurance Broker is seeking a Motor Fleet Account Handler.
This independent insurance brokerage is in an exciting period of growth and would be able to offer lots of scope for progress for the right candidate.
Overall Job Summary
• Ensure that client policies and related contracts are efficiently and professionally managed.
• Provide support with the handling of clients.
• Provide an excellent level of customer service.
• Comply with company processes and procedures.
• Predominantly Motor Fleet handling with some commercial lines
• Ensure that business is transacted efficiently.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers.
• Ensure documentation sent is accurate and complete.
• Ensure that client queries are handled swiftly and accurately.
• Assist clients with claims queries.
• Prepare quarterly review documentation, claims reviews and presentations.
• Assist with renewals and new business sales.
• Assist with sales opportunities to existing clients.
• Process mid-term alterations.
• Accompany colleagues on client meetings where necessary.
• Experience in Motor Account Handling (commercial claims handling experience would be an advantage)
• A desire to learn new skills and study further qualifications.
• Able to communicate clearly and concisely.
• Can solve problems using own judgement on areas within authority.
• Willing to comply with internal and regulatory requirements.
• Good organisation skills.
If you wish to apply for the position, please complete the Link and a Consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you