Sales Office Administrator
Region : North West England
Job Ref.: RD8252
Job InformationMy client is looking for a Sales Office Administrator to join their long-standing business in North Manchester.
This is your opportunity to join a company that can offer real stability, security and a great environment to work in. You will work closely with the Sales Reps, building rapport with your own clients and delivering exceptional customer service
What will the job entail?
• Processing orders
• Dealing with phone and email enquiries
• Support Field Sales Reps
• Build Rapport with clients
• Delivering excellent customer service
• Send out delivery confirmations
• Data input
What is the client looking for?
• Experience of working within a sales team
• Knowledge of processing orders
• Great personality
• Customer service experience
• Pleasant disposition
• Proactive approach to tasks
What`s in it for you?
• £20-£24K salary
• Free onsite parking
• 22 days holiday + bank holidays, rising to 24 days after 5 years` service and 27 after 10 years
• Free eye tests and glasses every 2 years
• Cycle to work scheme
• 90-minute lunch break on a Friday
If you have sales administration experience, enjoy delivery good customer service and you are looking for a long-lasting role with a fantastic company then apply today. There is an immediate start available for the right candidate and interviews are being held next week.
Get in touch with Roxy Dodds by searching Cameron James Manchester or apply today.