Region : Greater London
Location: London (SE1)
Salary: £45-55k pro rata
Job Ref.: PTFM-SE
Job InformationAn opportunity has arisen for an experienced part time Finance Manager to join my clients finance team based in South London (SE1)
They are looking for someone on a permanent part time basis for around 3 days/week, circa 15-18hours/week.
This is a varied role that reports into the Managing Director and would suit someone with strong management accounting/financial reporting skills, along with recent experience managing and developing junior members of staff.
• Managing the junior finance team
• Producing monthly management accounts
• Overseeing purchase ledger team
• Supervising sales/credit control
• Monthly/Quarterly revenue reporting
• Monthly Payroll
• Cash flow monitoring
• P&L reporting
• Bank/balance sheet reconciliation
• Team player with great communication skills
• Leadership skills / team development
• Sage / Xero / Strong Excel skills
For this role my client is offering a competitive package including a salary of £45-55,000 pro rata dependant on experience.
If this roles is a good match to what you`re looking for then apply online now and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch shortly.