Financial Planning Administrator
Region : Yorkshire & Humberside
Job Ref.: DM22200
Job InformationWe are currently recruiting for an experienced IFA Administrator in Huddersfield. Due to the relaxed outlook of this firm, hours are flexible with possibility of some home working. This role would, therefore, suit someone who is looking for non-rigid working conditions.
Duties will include:
- Obtaining valuations
- Obtaining up-to-date fund factsheets
- Reviewing processes
- Sending relevant Letters of Authority
- Fund switch coordination
- Uploading documents and cases on to the back office system
- Fact Find processing
- Processing tax-free cash release cases, Investment withdrawals, Bond encashment
- Submitting pension transfer cases for pre-approval
- Filling in Suitability Reports
- New business quotes, illustrations and implementation
- Setting adviser fees, both initial and ongoing
- Taking phone calls and liaising with providers and clients
- Defaqto research
- Some mortgage business writing
- Life Cover business processing
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Financial Planning Administrator to continue development in a flexible working environment.
To apply, please submit your CV TODAY or contact Duncan for more information.