Group HR Manager / Head of HR
Sector:HR & Training
Region : South West England
Salary: £48,000 - £55,000 plus Car
Job Ref.: 40642961
Job InformationWe are working with a well-established company based in Portsmouth with the recruitment for an experienced Head of HR / Group HR Manager.
Reporting into Directors the role will have responsibility for the HR function across a number of sites, supporting a client group of c400 employees. The role will manage and support the business with all areas of operational HR and ensuring they have an effective HR function in place to support a fast paced organisation. Key duties will include;
- Provide comprehensive HR support to the business and senior management team
- Lead and manage a team of 4
- Support the business with all areas of ER, including grievances, performance management, disciplinary, settlements and all day to day matters
- Provide HR support with redundancy and TUPE
- Support the senior team on all areas of HR, giving advice and guidance on employment law matters, ensuring they are up to date on employment law changes
- Manage the recruitment process, including developing recruitment strategies, inductions and probation reviews
- Monitor staff attendance, staff turnover and provide other HR reports
- Provide training to up-skill managers and develop training initiatives
- Lead and manage HR initiatives and projects
- Oversee and support the payroll function
For this role candidates must have proven HR experience at this level and be confident heading up the HR function and leading a team.
Strong operational HR is essential and candidates must be confident working in a fast paced and busy working environment. Ideally candidates will have experience within Retail, Motor, Manufacturing or similar sectors.
The role comes with a company car and you can expect to travel to the other sites c2 days per week (no overnight stays).
This is a great HR role and they are looking to recruit ASAP, so please apply in-line and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch.