Senior Financial Services Administrator
Region : East Midlands
Salary: £22,000 to £26,000
Job Ref.: 0813
Job InformationSenior Financial Services Administrator Vacancy– £22,000 to £26,000 – Nottingham – Independent Financial Advice Practice - Disc. Bonus - 25 Days Holiday - Support towards additional qualifications - Future work from home options
This Independent Financial Advisers is seeking additional support, a Senior Financial Services Administrator. You will be working directly one of the Director’s so the workflow will be busy, therefore you will need to be organised and positive while producing a high level of business support. You will have time to ‘bed-in’ initially to get used to your surroundings and the way the business and the Director you are supporting operate.
Package and benefits:
- Salary – £22,000 to £26,000
- Annual bonus scheme – Discretionary and payable after 2 years’ service
- Holidays – 25 plus Bank holidays, increasing to 30 days in recognition of up to 10 years’ continual service
- Discretionary Long-Term Sickness Policy – Tapered and payable for up to 3 months
- Death in Service – 2X salary
- Pension – Via auto-enrolment with The People’s Pension scheme. Contributions are currently 3% employer and 5% employee
- Working hours – 35 hours per week. Flexibility to work 8-4 or 9-5 on a rota, following successful probation period. Finish at 4pm on Friday. Working from home is an option after one years’ service
- Obtaining client valuations and processing new business
- Compiling basic suitability reports from structured templates
- Preparing research, agendas, and paperwork for client review meetings
- Liaising with/being a point of contact for clients and providers
- Maintaining and updating client information
- Pursuing personal development, ensuring your skills and knowledge is of a high level and up to date – Supported by the employer
To be considered for this role you will need to be a Financial Services Administrator already and be able to demonstrate a good level of knowledge and technical ability gained in current/previous roles.
Call Richard on 07852419897 or email Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.