Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Region : North West England
Salary: TO 28k doe, + Benefits
Job Ref.: DAR 7568
Job InformationSME / Commercial Insurance Account Handler – Widnes
Salary up to 28k DOE + Bonus & Flexible Benefits
Our client is a leading Provincial Broker In Widnes who is looking for an Experienced Account Handler to assist 2/3 account executives
This is an exciting roll which will include the day to day handling of the existing portfolio of business and in addition looking at new business opportunities as they arise.
For this position you will have at least 3 years’ experience in a commercial Insurance role preferably in a brokerage.
• Experience in Property Damage, Terrorism, Motor Fleet, Directors & Officers Liability, Public Liability, Engineering, Engineering Inspection and Employers liability would be desirable.
• Previous premium exposure to range from £500 to £20,000 is advantageous
• Ability to communicate with Underwriters and clients on a daily basis and building strong relationships.
• Meeting and exceeding monthly targets, renewal administration, preparation of presentations to insurers, negotiating premiums with underwriters and clients, processing adjustments and preparing client reports and other documentation.
• Working towards Cert CII would be advantageous, and our client would support this.
• Acuris experience Desirable
The client offers an excellent remuneration package include OTE bonus.
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete the online application and David Helliwell from Cameron James will be in contact with you.