Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Region : North West England
Salary: To 30,000k DOE
Job Ref.: DAR 75600
Job InformationCommercial Account Handler - Bolton
Basic Salary 30k DOE – Bonus and Benefits
Our clients are Chartered Insurance Brokers and Independent Financial Advisers providing a broad client base with Professional advice in all areas of risk.
Established over 25 years ago, we are the leading member of a professional service Group of companies employing in excess of 150 employees
They specialise in the placement, risk management and audit of Corporate insurance programmes for International banking institutions through to new start size enterprises they are now looking for an experienced Account Handler to join the team in Bolton
Working with the Account Directors with responsibility for the day to day administration of accounts, point of contact for routine enquiries, issuance of documentation (including invoices, summaries, certificates etc.).
· Assisting in the presentation of risks to underwriters and negotiation of terms.
· Liaising with Insurers and clients
· Utilising online quote facilities (training provided)
· Managing own book of smaller commercial clients, dealing with all aspects of the annual insurance cycle including renewal.
· Cross selling other insurance products
Skills and Experience:
- Experience within the Insurance Industry with particular reference to commercial insurance.
- Excellent communication and administration skills.
- Ability to organise workflow, prioritising tasks as required, with minimum supervision.
- Strong report and letter writing skills using Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Previous sales experience would be beneficial.
- Cert CII qualified or progress towards required.
A fantastic benefits package is available for the right candidate. Please apply online and David Helliwell from Cameron James will be in contact with you.