Region : East Midlands
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Job Ref.: DMLI944
Job InformationOur client is a well-established wealth management consultancy based in Lincoln. They provide advice to clients based across Lincolnshire and the rest of the UK.
They are currently seeking an IFA Administrator to join their successful team and help provide support to their paraplanners and financial advisers.
Duties to include:
- Diary management to include booking and preparing for meetings
- Liaising with clients
- Management of back-office systems
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post
- Withdrawals and encashments
- Managing our CRM
- Dealing with death claims
- SIPP / SSAS administration
- Letter of authority production and submission
- Transfer of agency requests
- Preparation of valuations
- Liaising with product providers
- Highly organised
- Ability to self-manage
- Work and communicate effectively with a team of peers
- High level of attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communicator – able to draft letters without the use of templates
- Flexible outlook on moving between tasks quickly and efficiently
Prior experience in financial services is required.
Relevant professional qualifications would be desirable but not essential.
Matched auto-enrolment pension scheme
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV today or contact Duncan McIlroy for a confidential discussion - 07852 351 990 / email@example.com