Executive Assistant / PA - Maternity Contract
Region : Greater London
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Job Ref.: 40883858
Job InformationWe are working with a market leading insurance business and they are recruiting for an experienced Executive Assistant.
This is a maternity contract role and is an immediate need - so ideally candidates will be able to start ASAP or on a short notice period.
The role will be supporting the MD and will be a rounded EA position, providing day to day support on all areas of diary management, travel arrangements, meeting preparation and general support. Key duties and responsibilities will include;
- Support the MD and other Senior Directors (when required) within a rounded EA role and also rolling out communication to the business
- Extensive diary management and supervising the planning and scheduling of meetings and appointments
- Screening of internal and external phone calls as and when required; deal with, take accurate messages or redirect the call to the appropriate person
- Maintain and deal with expenses and company credit cards
- Co-ordinate and arrange travel itineraries
- Be in attendance and take the minutes of meetings, including preparing report packs, taking and producing minutes, ensuring agreed actions are followed up and appropriate escalations take place.
- Prioritisation of items and issues that need attention
- Organising and maintaining files and records and expenses
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Acquire complete knowledge about all the changes coming from the Group
- Manage and produce internal communications with key stakeholders, including the latest updates and communications and press releases from the group
- For this role candidates will need have proven experience at this level and ideally have experience within Insurance, Financial Services or Professional Services.
The position requires a high level of integrity as you will be exposed to confidential and sensitive information. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, with the ability to prioritise your workload and work independently.
In return you can expect to work in fantastic offices (central London) and have a range of benefits including; 28 days holiday (plus stats), fantastic pension scheme, death in service, private medical, dental insurance, season ticket loan and flexible working hours.
Excellent opportunity - please apply on-line ASAP and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch.