Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Region : West Midlands
Salary: To 40k DOE
Job Ref.: DAR 7612
Job InformationSenior Commercial Insurance Account Handler – Birmingham City Centre
Salary – Up to £40,000 + bonus, Pension and Flexible Benefits
Our client is a leading National Broker in Birmingham City Centre who is looking for an Experienced Account Handler to assist 2/3 account executives.
Our client operates from over 30 offices Nationwide and places over 500 million into the insurance Market on an annual basis.
A Chartered Insurance Broker who is highly respected and is able to provide you with the next step in your insurance career
This is an exciting roll which will include the day to day handling of the existing portfolio of business and in addition looking at new business opportunities as they arise.
For this position you will have at least 5 years’ experience in a commercial Insurance role in a Brokerage
• Experience in Property Damage, Terrorism, Motor Fleet, Directors & Officers Liability, Public Liability, Engineering, Engineering Inspection and Employers liability would be desirable.
• Previous premium exposure to range from 5k to 1 million
• Ability to communicate with Underwriters and clients on a daily basis and building strong relationships.
• Meeting and exceeding monthly targets, renewal administration, preparation of presentations to insurers, negotiating premiums with underwriters and clients, processing adjustments and preparing client reports and other documentation.
• Acturis Trained Desirable
• Working towards Cert CII or Diploma would be advantageous, and our client would support further studies
The client offers an excellent remuneration package include OTE bonus.
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete the online application and David Helliwell from Cameron James will be in contact with you.