SME Insurance Handler / Underwriter
Region : South East England
Salary: To 30,000k DOE
Job Ref.: DAR 7613
Job InformationSME Insurance Account Handler – General Insurance / Underwriting
Salary: Up to £30,000 + Bonus + Pension + Excellent Career Progression
Would you like to be part of a friendly, lively and fast paced Insurance Underwriting and Broking team with a client base covering Newmarket and the surrounding areas
Then look no further than the role below!!
This independent Lloyds Cover holder has grown organically over the years and are now a thriving company specialising within the General Insurance markets and working with all of the Top Insurers in the market.
The role of Account Handler – General Insurance:
· Build strong relationships with clients
· Understand all of their general insurance needs across all classes of commercial insurances – None Motor
· Dealing with premiums of £500 – £50,000
· Liaise with insurers to find the best deal for your client
· Present the options back to your client and close the deal
The Requirements of the Account Handler – General Insurance:
A background of General Insurance – Minimum 2 years’ experience
· Live within commutable distance of the office or happy to relocate
· Previous use of Acturis – Desirable
· Progression with Cert CII or Above Desirable
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact complete the link and David Helliwell from Cameron- James will be in contact with you.