Senior HR Administrator
Sector:HR & Training
Region : Yorkshire & Humberside
Salary: Up to £25,000 depending on experience
Job Ref.: JMBSHRA
We are working with an established and growing financial services company based in the City of Sheffield and they are looking for a Senior HR Administrator to join the business.
Reporting into the HR Manager, this role would be ideal for an experienced Senior HR Administrator or Junior HR Advisor who is looking for a fast paced, busy and varied HR position with a growing organisation.
They are interested in candidates who have come from similar sectors – financial services, pensions, employee benefits, professional services, Accountancy or Legal industries. – who can demonstrate generalist HR experience including day to day ER matters, payroll, and provide admin support to the HR team and company.
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
· Reporting into the HR Manager, providing comprehensive administrative support to the HR department and contribute to the excellent colleague services within the business
· Working as part of a regional HR team, providing HR support to approximately 400 employees across 9 locations
· Responsible for maintaining the HR system, updating colleague details
· Managing the HR inbox for email queries and keeping all trackers and spreadsheets up to date and accurate
· Absence Management
· Facilitating Weekly Payroll
The successful candidates should have:
· Previous experience in HR and be confident working in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision
· It is essential that candidates have relevant sector experience and be able to demonstrate strong HR admin skills
· Be extremely well organised in keeping information up to date and processing information in a timely and accurate manner
· Be keen to increase your knowledge within HR to be able to take on more responsibility in the future
· Be able to prioritise workloads and be proactive in your approach
· Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a business that is constantly changing and evolving, working as part of a busy and dynamic HR team.
You will receive a salary of up to £25,000 per annum, depending on your experience, and benefits offered include life assurance, health insurance, income protection, contributory pension scheme, 25 days holiday, home working most of the time and free parking at the office on the days you go in.
This is an immediate need and interviews are being carried out quickly, so please apply online ASAP and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch