Internal Recruitment Manager
Region : North West England
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
Job Ref.: JMRMTDX
Job InformationWorking in partnership with a well-established national distribution business we are currently recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join the business for a 6-month fixed term contract based at their offices in Warrington.
The role would report into Key Directors and you would be responsible for a high-volume recruitment project within the business. This would involve the design, day to day management and execution of the full recruitment cycle to ensure the successful completion of the project.
As the Recruitment Manager you would be required to:
· Manage and oversee the full end to end job cycle of the recruitment campaign for 200 permanent employees (drivers / couriers)
· Candidate attraction, sourcing, screening and management of the full recruitment process
· Build relationships with regional directors to ensure the project is centrally managed across multiple sites
· Build relationships and support hiring managers with the interview and offer process
· Management of the candidate tracking process, ensuring accurate records are always kept and full compliance is obtained for all new recruits
· Supporting with the probation and induction process
· Ensuring a professional and positive candidate experience is achieved in line with company profile
· Working closely with the Human Resources team.
· Ensure all candidate data is kept in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
The successful candidate should have:
· Previous experience of working as a Recruitment Manager on a high profile and high-volume recruitment campaign, ideally within the distribution or logistics sector
· Confidence to make decisions and manage the project effectively from the start – they need someone to hit the ground running
· Excellent communication skills at all levels and gravitas to engage credibly
· Be highly organised and process minded
· Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
· Drive and self-motivation to achieve the necessary results
This is a great opportunity to work on a key project for the business, working for a well-established brand.
In return you will receive a salary of £38,000 - £45,000per annum, depending on your experience, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, private healthcare, 5% pension contribution and free parking on site.
Immediate need - so please apply on-line ASAP and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch if your application is successful