Region : North West England
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
Job Ref.: 0855
Job InformationParaplanner Vacancy – Wirral – £30,000 to £35,000
As a Paraplanner you will work alongside and together with the Financial Advisers and the Adviser Support Team offering highly technical support and ongoing knowledge and assistance. You will be joining an established business that has increased FUM significatly over the past few years and is continuuing to do so under theri growth strategy, and you will join a team of technical Paraplanners who will all help you settle in and get up to speed with the way the business operates.
When succesful you will play a key part in the advice process and will:
- · Identify areas for planning
- · Discuss and establish client objectives with the adviser
- · Produce/prepare a client risk profile
- · Conduct research to identify suitable solutions to meet the clients needs, preparing comparison analysis for discussion with the adviser where necessary
- · Prepare a recommendation report
- · Write the suitability reports
- · General assistance by providing technical support and knowledge to the Advisers and Support Team ongoing
- · Maintain up to date industry knowledge and awareness, training and development and keep up to date with providers products and new products to the market
The successful Paraplanner will be will be able to discuss and demonstrate their experience performing the tasks above. Having the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Advice is highly desirable and highly beneficial but does not compensate for having the experience to do the role.
In return you will receive a salary of between £30,000 to £35,000 plus benefits.
Apply now or contact Richard Kunman for more information at Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07852419897